Wealth Screening Companies:
WHO HAS THE BEST Nonprofit Donor Research Software on the market? A good answer: The one you can afford. Most Prospect Research Software packages will identify wealthy people who could possibly be philanthropic and donate to your cause. Many of the top Prospect Research Software companies will assist you with a correct ask amount. The question is should you pay for that information or should you try to GOOGLE that information for free?
Many prospect research companies provide some combination of the following:
- Support with database integration
- Predictive modeling
- Ability to query and sort results
- Sorting of donors’ contributions to other nonprofits
- Relationship score for each prospect
- Analytics and rankings for each prospect
- Editable and detailed profiles
- Capacity estimates
- Customer support
It’s important to weigh the pros and cons when it comes to prospect research. If your organization is too small or doesn’t have the funds available, focus more on organic donor acquisition and research.
What does the average Donor Prospect Research Software package cost?
Well, there are several players in the game but only one is affordable.
Wealth Engine is about $4,500.00 for a 1-year subscription with no records screened.
Iwave is about $3,600 per year and 1,000 credits (credits are not actual screenings)
Blackbaud is about $5,000 per year and 2,500 records screened.
DonorSearch is about $3,000 per year with 1,000 record screened
The NPO Authority is $1,795.00 dollars per year with 1,000 records screened. Payments as low as $89.00 per month*
Best Donor Prospect Research Software company on the market?
Hands down, pound for pound that would be the NPO Authority. That software package is priced 50% less than the closest competitor and all the functionality of a top-rated Donor Prospect Research Software.
What makes the NPO Authority the best?
- Simplicity– The software tells you how much to ask each donor.
- Expandability you can screen 1,000 donors up to 1 million donors.
- Donor Rating System 1-5 system rates the stingy donor to the so-so donor to the best donors
- Functionality uploads to your CRM, you can add new data, refresh data, export data in seconds
- Real Time Donor Search you can screen against 600 million records of wealth and Philanthropy
- Grant Writing Find Foundations and large sponsors in seconds
- Customization They will carve out a price point to fit any budget
- Unlimited Seats and Searches
- Digital Consultant FREE service They have an executive analysis of all your donors
Take me to the NPO AUTHORITY
Why are organizations of all types and sizes stepping up to the NPOAuthority?
It’s simple: more flexibility, better data and all the critical information you need in one place.
Here are six benefits NPOAuthority offers:
- Full Profiles with One Click: No need to select the information you want. With the NPOAuthority you get all the information. And donor/prospect profiles can be edited to show only the information you want.
- Unlimited Use of Our Online Research Tools: No credits, no limits, no additional fees to research as many prospects/donors as you wish. And no per-seat charges. Everyone in your development office can use our prospect research tools.
- Political Data From the Source: We collect federal political data from the Federal Election Commission (FEC) and data from the states. The result is the most complete and up-to-date information available.
- Foundation Information: The NPOAuthority has a large and rapidly growing database of information on foundations and the causes they support. This information is invaluable for anyone seeking grants or other foundation support, and not all prospect research firms have it.
- Data Quality Scores: Every piece of philanthropic and wealth data in our prospect/donor profile comes with a quality score, so you can feel confident that we’ve matched the right data to the right person. And you can update that score based on your own information.